DAF Performance Polymeric Laminate is a 3.15 mil Premium Clear Monomeric calendared film a permanent clear pressure sensitive adhesive. This Intermediate PSA lamination film is available in Gloss or Matte.
Key Features and Benefits
- 3.15 mil Clear Polymeric Vinyl
- Solvent based Acrylic Clear Adhesive
- Durability: 5-year Intermediate Film, Unprinted (under normal conditions, Mid-Country, USA)
- Simple Curves, Flat surfaces
- Liner: Universal 90# Release Liner
- 54″ x 150′
- Promotional to Intermediate
- Shelf Life: 1 years
- External weathering: 5 years* (unprinted vinyl. Refer to ink manufacturer for the durability of the finished product)
*Estimate under normal conditions, Mid-Country, USA
- This product is suitable for cold lamination using a laminator.
- Ensure that the material has reached room temperature and relative humidity of 50% before use.
- Avoid touching material or introducing dust and dirt. This can cause anomalies and artifacts.
- Always store unused material wound tight in original packaging.
- Suitable for use on Solvent, Eco-Solvent Inkjet, and Latex prints.
- The product is matched to DAF Performance Polymeric SAV Print Film. Matched laminates resist tunneling and delamination.
- Allow the inks to cure before over-laminating, usually 24-48 hours. Failure to do so can cause delamination, tunneling, and shrinkage.
- Do not over-stretch as this may cause the application to fail.
- Apply around 30*C on the top roller to prevent silvering of the adhesive.
- The user should determine the suitability of the overlaminate to the print media.
Downloads (click to download)
Data Sheets, Print Settings, and Application Guidelines