DAF Safeguard Thin is a clear 2 mil cold- or heat-assist lamination film with a clear (PSA) pressure-sensitive adhesive.
Key Features and Benefits
- Unique, low-cost 50 micron monomeric calendered PVC (shrinkage 1- 2% without printed ink)
- Lifespan: Outdoors up to 1 year, indoors up to 5 years under normal conditions.
- Cold- or heat-assist lamination
- Shelf life: 1 year (stored up to 25°C and 50% relative humidity) in original packing
For protecting your high-quality wide-format graphics and adding protection or changing the finish to UVC printed graphics.
Face Film: 2 mil Monomeric PVC
Solvent-based acrylic (permanent) pressure sensitive adhesive.
Liner: Yellow one-side PE and silicon coated, 100 gsm (64 lb.)
Finishes available: Gloss, Matte
Standard Widths: 54”
Finishes: Gloss, Matte
Put-Up: 164 feet
Adhesive Color: Clear
Outdoor Life: up to 1 year under normal conditions.
Part # and Standard Sizes (Each roll is suspended and individually boxed.)
- RSAFTHNG80-54164 – Safeguard Thin Glossy 54” x 164’
- RSAFTHNM80-54164 – Safeguard Thin Matte 54” x 164’