This 1.4 mil Clear Premium Cast Wrapping Film is specially produced using the latest ingredients in the cast PVC formulation for lamination applications in conjunction with vehicle wrapping films. It is specifically designed for vehicle (cars, boats, trains) wrapping applications. This Premium quality product provides a long service life and brings high performance with its Premium quality, high gloss, printability and flexibility.
Key Features and Benefits
- 1.4 mil Clear Cast Vinyl
- Solvent based Acrylic Clear Adhesive
- Durability: 7-year Premium Film, Unprinted (under normal conditions, Mid-Country, USA)
- Complex Curves, Simple Curves, Flat surfaces, Rivets
- Liner: Highly Stable 138g/sqm Silicone Coated Kraft Paper
- 54″ x 150′
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- External weathering: 7 years (unprinted vinyl. Refer to ink manufacturer for the durability of the finished product)
- This product is suitable for cold lamination using a laminator.
- Ensure that the material has reached room temperature and relative humidity of 50% before use.
- Suitable for use on Solvent, Eco-Solvent Inkjet, and Latex prints.
- The product is matched to DAF Premium Cast Every Day Vehicle Wrap Film. Matched laminates prevent tunneling and delamination.
- Allow the inks to cure before over-laminating, usually 24-48 hours. Failure to do so can cause delamination, tunneling, and shrinkage.
- Apply around 30*C on the top roller to prevent silvering of the adhesive.
- The user should determine the suitability of the overlaminate to the print media.
Downloads (click to download)
Data Sheets, Print Settings, and Application Guidelines