DAF Escape is an economical 3.15 mil air egress permanent grey adhesive PVC calendered vinyl for wide-format digital printing with air release channels in the adhesive for bubble-free applications.
Key Features and Benefits
- Channels in adhesive release air for an easier bubble-free application.
- Finish: Gloss & matte.
- Expected outdoor durability: 2 to 3 years. (Under normal conditions, Mid-Country, USA)
- Adhesive: Semi-permanent/grey/solvent acrylic
- Double-coated PE embossed release liner, offers improved stay-flat properties.
- Final tack: 48 hours.
- Use with Solvent, Eco, UV and Latex printers. (Pretest is always recommended.)
All-purpose bubble-free short term to medium term PSA Vinyl for indoor/outdoor general graphic signage and displays including: General Graphics and Signs: Stickers, Signs, Labels, Displays Graphic Boards, Retail, POP, Events, Tradeshows etc. Apply to flat and simple curved surfaces.
Construction: Calendered PVC Film with Air Egress Adhesive Backing
Release Liner: Paper Liner with a Double Polyethylene Coating
Thickness: 3.15 mil
Standard Width: 54”
Finish: Gloss, Matte
Put-Up: 164 foot rolls
Adhesive color: Grey
Compatibility: Solvent, Eco solvent, UV and latex
Part # and Standard sizes (Each roll is suspended and individually boxed.)
- RESCPEG55-54164 – Escape PE Gloss 54” x 164’
- RESCPEM55-54164 – Escape PE Matte 54” x 164’
Print Settings and Application Guidelines
- DAF Escape PE Air Egress Self Adhesive Vinyl Data Sheet.pdf
- DAF Escape Print Vinyl MSDS.pdf
- DAF General Preparation and Application instructions for Monomeric Adhesive Vinyl.pdf
- DAF MSDS ESCAPE.pdf
- DAF Print Vinyl Longevity Chart.pdf
- DAF Escape Bubble-Free Grey Glue Self Adhesive Vinyl
- HP Latex 300/360 Series Print Profiles
- HP Latex 560 Series Print Profiles
- Roland VersaWorks Print Profile
- Mimaki JV150