DAF 6 MIL SEMI-RIGID is aa 6.0 mil white semi-rigid calendared film with either a Gloss or Matte finish and a permanent pressure sensitive adhesive with a stay-flat 90 lb. liner. This film is designed to accept a variety of solvent-based, latex and UV curable inks. This product is the right choice for those looking for a vinyl that is easy to handle and great for end-user installations.
Key Features and Benefits
- Finish: Gloss & Matte
- Expected outdoor durability 2 to 3 years. (Under normal conditions, Mid-Country, USA).
- Adhesive: Clear permanent solvent/acrylic.
- Release liner: Universal 90 lb.
- Final tack 48 hours.
- Shelf Life: 1 year from ship date when stored in proper conditions 70*F and 50% RH.
- Use with Solvent, Eco, UV and Latex printers. (A pretest is always recommended.)
- 54″ x 100′
General Graphics and Signs: Stickers, Signs, Labels, Displays, Graphic Boards, Retail, POP, Events, Tradeshows etc. Ideal for End-user installs.
Construction: Calendered PVC Film with Clear Adhesive Backing
Thickness: 6 mil (-/+0.5mil)
Release Liner: Paper Lay-Flat Liner, 90 lb.
Standard Width: 54”
Finishes: Gloss, Matte
Put-Up: 100 feet
Adhesive: Permanent Clear
Part# and Standard sizes (Each roll is suspended and individually boxed.)
- R6IMPG01Z-54100 – 6 mil Semi-Rigid Gloss 54” x 100’
- R6IMPM01Z-54100 – 6 mil Semi-Rigid Matte 54″ x 100′
Downloads (click to download)
Print Settings and Application Guidelines
- DAF 6mil Semi Rigid PSA Film
- DAF General Preparation and Application instructions for Monomeric Adhesive Vinyl.pdf
- DAF MSDS IMPRINT.pdf
- DAF Print Vinyl Longevity Chart.pdf