DAF Super Double Polish Clear Vinyl
“Super Double Polish Clear” is not just a fancy phrase. It is an intricate manufacturing process that results in the very best clarity for calendared vinyl film. DAF is committed to upholding this high standard. DAF SDPC vinyl is transparent, with no waves, flow marks, or other visual blemishes. When installed correctly, DAF SDPC has the clarity of a glass window.
Key Features and Benefits
- High Clarity
- Remains clear, even outdoors in UV light (rated 1,000+ hours in accelerated weathering test with no yellowing or discoloration)
- Flame Resistant (California Fire Marshall Title 19 registration)
- Cold Crack Resistant (-20*F and beyond)
- Mildew Resistant
- Standard Caliper 16GA (0.016”) and 20GA (0.020”).
- Custom caliper and width available upon request
SDPC (rolls) vs. Glass or Acrylic (panels or sheets):
- Easier to Transport
- More Durable – Low risk of damage
- More Flexibility in Size – just unroll to the desired length. Not limited by “sheet size.”
- Can be folded
- Can be welded
Uses: tents, curtains, barriers, screens, or anywhere clarity is of utmost importance.
Standard Widths: 61″, 72″
Finishes: Super Double Polish Clear (SDPC)
Put-Up: Estimated 60 yards/roll
Outdoor Life: 1,000 hours rated (accelerated weathering)
Part # and Standard Sizes (Each roll is suspended and individually boxed.)