DAF ClearPerf Illusion 70/30 is a clear one-way vision PVC-composite perforated window film with a clear removable acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive. Offered with a solid-paper liner. This product offers a Clear print-face, and is ideal for First or Second surface applications onto Windows, Glass, Lexan, and other clear & flat surfaces.
Key Features and Benefits
- Removable clear acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive.
- Good UV and Abrasion Resistance and offers some Tear Resistance.
- Universal Double Liner. For Eco Solvent, Latex, UVC, UVGel.
- 1- to 2-year outdoor durability under normal conditions (USA Mid-country). Minimal glue residue remaining 6 months.
- Optically clear PSA laminate can be used on face for added protection.
- 6.3 mil PVC film. (+/- 0.5mil) Weight 160g/m2 (including adhesive).
- Paper release liner (Not recommend for UV-curable printers; pre-test).
- Punched liner laminated to solid paper release liner.
- 70%30% perforation pattern. 70% solid, 30% see-through.
- Final Tack 5 hours (stainless steel).
- Shelf life: 1 year.
- Solid content 70%.
- Solvent, Eco solvent, Latex, UVC, UVGel printers
Exterior Mount: Architectural windows, glass, Lexan, and other “clear and flat” surfaces. Intended for short- to intermediate-term applications up to 1-2 years under normal conditions.
Interior Mount (“Second Surface”): reverse print, and apply to the interior of a window facing out. Architectural windows, glass, Lexan, and other “clear and flat” surfaces.
Interior Mount One-way Vision:
- Reverse print a full image. 2. Spot print flood coat white. 3. Spot print flood coat black.
Two Way Perforated:
- Reverse print a full image. 2. Spot print flood coat white. 3. Right reading print full image.
DAF Illusion 50/50
Construction: Perforated clear PVC film with clear, removable adhesive backing
Thickness: 6.3 mils
Put-Up: 100-foot rolls
Punch Pattern: 70%/30%
Hole Size: 1.5 mm
Part # and Standard Sizes (Each roll is suspended and individually boxed.)
– ClearPerf Illusion UV 70/30 54” x 100’