DAF Speed Vinyl is a one-step solution for short-term floor and wall graphics with no need for over-lamination or extra protection!
Key Features and Benefits
- White-face print film.
- Slip-resistant (tested to UL-410).
- Polyester reinforcement–resists stretching and deformation
- Expected outdoor durability: 1 week – 2 months under normal conditions, depending on the surface. Actual results may vary if exposed to extreme conditions.
- Expected indoor durability: 1 – 3 months under normal conditions.
- Surface: Matte textured pebble finish.
- Adhesive: high-tack, removable adhesive.
- Final tack: 48 hours.
- Use with Solvent, Eco, UV, and Latex printers. (A pre-test is always recommended.)
Promotional applications on surfaces like sealed floors & walls (and other indoor and outdoor surfaces). Product construction is designed for fast installation onto clean, smooth, and dry surfaces. Minimum required installation temperature is 50 degrees F. Rounded corners or soft-shaped graphics will be less prone to lifting. For uncommon or critical surfaces, a pre-test is always recommended. Not recommended for highly-textured surfaces.
Construction: Pebble-embossed white print vinyl with polyester reinforcement and a high-tack removable adhesive.
Thickness: 10 mil (-/+0.5mil)
Put-Up: 82 feet
Standard Widths: 54”
Adhesive: High-tack removable
Part # and Standard Sizes (Each roll is suspended and individually boxed.)