1.5 mil optically clear PET film HIGH clear adhesive, with a PET release liner. This product provides excellent abrasion & weather resistance as well as some UV resistance when applied over printed graphics that require high optical clarity. Product can be used a Dry Erase overlaminate.
Key Features and Benefits
- 36-micron Polyester (Shrinkage under 1% without printed ink).
- Solvent Polyacrylate (permanent) transparent pressure sensitive adhesive.
- Put-up, 54”x100’.
- Liner 25-micron clear PET film.
- Finishes available – Gloss.
- Shelf Life: 1 year (stored up to 25°C and 50% relative humidity), in original packing.
- Laminate reduces application time by making printed perforated window films easier to handle, install and remove.
Use as a Dry Erase over-laminate or a protective laminate where optically clarity is required such as Perforated Window Film and other graphics that require a high clear laminate.