Installing and removing perforated graphics can be a time-consuming task. DAF 70/30UV Perforated Low-Tack PVC Film (white print-face and laminated black back) makes it faster to install and easier to remove with our new low-tack acrylic adhesive formula. Great for P.O.P., retail, events or promotional campaigns that are intended for under 6 months (first surface application). Ideal for Windows, Glass, Lexan, and other clear & flat surfaces.
Key Features and Benefits
- Unique Low-Tack clear acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive for easier removability.
- Offers good UV, tear, and abrasion resistance.
- 6 months of outdoor durability normal conditions. Minimal glue residue remaining up to 6 months.
HP Latex, Eco & Mild Solvent, and UVC Printers. (A pretest is always recommended.)
70/30 (1.5 mm hole)
Great for P.O.P, Retail, Events, or Promotional Campaigns (intended for under 6 months) (first surface application). Ideal for Windows, Glass, Lexan, and other clear & flat surfaces.
- 6 mil PVC film. (+/- 0.005mm)
- Weight 160g/m2 (including adhesive)
- Double Liner Punched liner Laminated to Paper release liner
- Final Tack 5 hours (stainless steel)
- 180 degrees pull force after 24 hours =8N
- Shelf Life 1 year
- Solid content 70%.
RILLT 7015-54164 – 54″ x 164′
Downloads (click to download)
Data Sheets, Print Settings, and Application Guidelines